Short and sweet, this will show the standard specifications of the Lian-Li PC60 case. We'll chat later about the additions that are included with the Xoxide modifications.
Product Class: PC Case > Mid Tower
Brand Name: LIAN-LI
Product Specification: DIMENSION: 210mm x 450mm x 490mm (W, H, D)
Product Feature / Commentary:
Drive bays 4x 5.25", 3x 3.5", 5x 3.5" internal
Fan: 4 x ball bearing fans included
M/B type: ATX & Pentium 4 (MAX SIZE: 12" x 9.6")
Front USB: 2 ports (supports USB 2.0)
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Xoxide LL60 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Xoxide LL60 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Xoxide LL60 - Page 3 [Exterior]
- Xoxide LL60 - Page 4 [Interior]
- Xoxide LL60 - Page 5 [Cooling]
- Xoxide LL60 - Page 6 [Other Features]
- Xoxide LL60 - Page 7 [Performance/Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Radeon Vega Instinct: refreshed 7nm Vega 20 hits AMD labs
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY Global, just $12.36 after code
- Amazon Prime price will increase to $119 in May
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Gigabyte P104-100 GPU Mining Card
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit