Short and sweet, this will show the standard specifications of the Lian-Li PC60 case. We'll chat later about the additions that are included with the Xoxide modifications.
Product Class: PC Case > Mid Tower
Brand Name: LIAN-LI
Product Specification: DIMENSION: 210mm x 450mm x 490mm (W, H, D)
Product Feature / Commentary:
Drive bays 4x 5.25", 3x 3.5", 5x 3.5" internal
Fan: 4 x ball bearing fans included
M/B type: ATX & Pentium 4 (MAX SIZE: 12" x 9.6")
Front USB: 2 ports (supports USB 2.0)
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Xoxide LL60 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Xoxide LL60 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Xoxide LL60 - Page 3 [Exterior]
- Xoxide LL60 - Page 4 [Interior]
- Xoxide LL60 - Page 5 [Cooling]
- Xoxide LL60 - Page 6 [Other Features]
- Xoxide LL60 - Page 7 [Performance/Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard