The Corsair Performance 3 128GB
Here we see our first look at the Corsair Performance 3 128GB drive. The top label shows the series, capacity size and at the bottom the model number.
The Performance 3 uses an all aluminum shell. On the back we found the standard mounting locations as well as the serial number of the drive.
The standard mounting points were also found on the side of the drive.
The SATA power and data connectors are where they should be and line up even in the 2.5" to 3.5" adapter.
The Performance 3 uses a 1.8" form factor PCB. On the main side we see four of the eight Toshiba flash modules, The Marvell controller and the Hynix 128MB cache module.
The back of the PCB is fairly straightforward with the four remaining flash modules.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Corsair Performance 3 128GB]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - AIDA64 Random Access Time]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - AS SSD]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Passmark]
- Page 12 [Final Thoughts]