The Corsair Performance 3 128GB
Here we see our first look at the Corsair Performance 3 128GB drive. The top label shows the series, capacity size and at the bottom the model number.
The Performance 3 uses an all aluminum shell. On the back we found the standard mounting locations as well as the serial number of the drive.
The standard mounting points were also found on the side of the drive.
The SATA power and data connectors are where they should be and line up even in the 2.5" to 3.5" adapter.
The Performance 3 uses a 1.8" form factor PCB. On the main side we see four of the eight Toshiba flash modules, The Marvell controller and the Hynix 128MB cache module.
The back of the PCB is fairly straightforward with the four remaining flash modules.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz