Accessories and Documentation
In the hardware you will find what is seen here. The clip at the top i found in the manual described as a power clip, and it comes with a pair of special screws. Too bad the instructions don't say where to mount it. You will also get a pair of wire ties and a full set of black screws for drives, motherboard mounting, and PSU mounting. On the far left you will find a set of five risers, even though you will only need three, its handy to have a couple of extras.
As I just mentioned a few of the finer points are left out of the instruction manual. While I know there is a lot to cover, and they do offer nice renderings and text to get you through the bulk of the installation process, and the manual is multi-lingual, so the extra text takes up quite a bit of the space. On the right you get the yellow folded up section of paper work, and this covers the warranty conditions of the V9 BlacX.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz