Accessories and Documentation
Gone is the ring of the H50 and H70! This time there is a whole new set of hardware. Starting in the back row there are a pair of springs on either side of the four thumbscrews. The springs aren't shown in the instructions so I am to guess they are for the AMD installation. The pair of washers on both sides of the middle row is to be used to install the fan. The two threaded latches are to be used with a stock AMD CPU bracket for installation. The bottom row consists of four risers for the Intel mount and the four long screws to be used with the washers above to install the fan to the radiator.
Corsair now ships the unit with an Intel support bracket to be used for all the 775, 1155, 1156, and 1366 sockets. The "U" shaped brackets are to be installed for those with AMD sockets. You can see these bars have a notch at the end, so they only install one way. To swap the hardware, you need to locate the four small Phillips head screws. Two can be found very near the ninety degree fittings on the head unit, while the other pair is found on the opposing side.
The fan accompanying the H60 is a CF12S25M12AP. This fan delivers almost 75 CFM, good static pressure, and a low 30 dBA noise rating. This fan receives power through a 4-pin connection so you can not only control the speed via PWM, but you can also get the RPM reading in BIOS or something like Speedfan.
While I was messing around, switching out the hardware, I accidentally knocked the cap off the head unit. I thought it would be good to go ahead and show the low profile pump and what's visible inside the unit without having to "open" the loop to gain that view.
The paperwork that we found way back when we first opened the box is what we see here. There is the fold-out instruction sheet. One side has images and instructions for Intel, while the other side shows off the AMD instructions. Neither side ever mentions those springs. There is the bright red, do not return to point of purchase, paper. If you are to discover an issue with your unit, Corsair will take that claim directly and offer you the warranty directly for two years. The Corsair Solution Guide is a clever way of product placement. There is a full list of products inside from Corsair that will solve your needs for new components to purchase next.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our out-of-this-world 'Valerian' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ