Accessories and Documentation
In the bag that was tied to the optical bays you will locate all the included hardware. A set of four wire ties tops the image. This is followed by what I assume are fan mounting pins (the instructions don't show them), an expansion slot cover, and a security loop for the door of the chassis with the accompanying screw. The bottom row consists of a motherboard speaker, seven risers (nine would have been nice), six larger thread screws for the power supply, and twenty smaller screws for mounting the motherboard and drives.
When installing a 3.5" drive, you need to pull the tray s out fully and remove the red slides on the side. Once the drive is in the tray, you can reinstall the red slides and they lock the drive into place. You are now ready to slide it back in the chassis. To place in a 2.5" drive, simply turn this tray over and use the supplied screws to mount the drive directly to the floor of the tray.
As far as reading materials go, Sentey ships a product catalog, the instruction booklet, and a card pertaining to the one year warranty. The instructions are very simply written and do leave a bit to be desired. For instance, telling me for sure what to use the plastic push pins for. Other than that they do offer some nice renderings of an exploded view of the Optimus along with smaller illustrations pertaining to each group of text.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard