The cable summary isn't that extensive, but should be quite sufficient for any task this power supply is meant for. On top of the mandatory 20+4 pin Main and ATX 4+4 connectors, we have one 8-Pin PCIE cable and one 6-Pin PCIE cable natively wired to the power supply. Modular cables consist of another 8-Pin PCIE cable, one 6-Pin PCIE cable, two Molex cables with five Molex connectors and a single FDD connector, and two SATA cables offering eight SATA connections.
Rail distribution is as simple as it gets with a single 12V rail. No load balancing to worry about here.
A Look Inside
Opening up the inside of the Golden King reveals two rows of heatsinks cooling off the power supply. Everything is laid out in quite the orderly manner which should allow for efficient airflow and sufficient permeation of fresh air throughout the power supply.
Taking a look at the capacitors, we find a Nippon Chemi-con capacitor adorning the primary side of the power supply. Looks like they were giving accurate information on the back of the box.
While it is almost impossible to get a good shot of the secondary capacitors, they are in fact Nippon Chemi-con caps, too.
Taking a look at the fan gives us a part number to find out who makes it. It is manufactured by Globe fan and is a 140mm, 1200RPM fan.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Vive Pro's recommended PC specs may get bumped up
- Sony and Nike make official PS2 shoes
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- GIGABYTE release new Gemini Lake based J/N motherboards
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series