The cable summary isn't that extensive, but should be quite sufficient for any task this power supply is meant for. On top of the mandatory 20+4 pin Main and ATX 4+4 connectors, we have one 8-Pin PCIE cable and one 6-Pin PCIE cable natively wired to the power supply. Modular cables consist of another 8-Pin PCIE cable, one 6-Pin PCIE cable, two Molex cables with five Molex connectors and a single FDD connector, and two SATA cables offering eight SATA connections.
Rail distribution is as simple as it gets with a single 12V rail. No load balancing to worry about here.
A Look Inside
Opening up the inside of the Golden King reveals two rows of heatsinks cooling off the power supply. Everything is laid out in quite the orderly manner which should allow for efficient airflow and sufficient permeation of fresh air throughout the power supply.
Taking a look at the capacitors, we find a Nippon Chemi-con capacitor adorning the primary side of the power supply. Looks like they were giving accurate information on the back of the box.
While it is almost impossible to get a good shot of the secondary capacitors, they are in fact Nippon Chemi-con caps, too.
Taking a look at the fan gives us a part number to find out who makes it. It is manufactured by Globe fan and is a 140mm, 1200RPM fan.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard