AS SSD Benchmark
Version and / or Patch Used: 1.2.3577.40358
Developer Homepage: Alex Intelligent Software
Product Homepage: Alex Intelligent Software
Download here: http://www.alex-is.de/PHP/fusion/downloads.php?cat_id=4&download_id=9
AS determines the performance of Solid State Drives (SSD). The tool contains four synthetic as well as three practice tests. The synthetic tests are to determine the sequential and random read and write performance of the SSD. These tests are carried out without the use of the operating system caches.
In all synthetic tests the test file size is 1GB. AS can also determine the access time of the SSD, the access of which the drive is determined to read through the entire capacity of the SSD (Full Stroke). The write access test is only to be met with a 1 GB big test file. At the end of the tests three values for the read and write as well as the overall performance will be issued. In addition to the calculated values which are shown in MB/s, they are also represented in IO per seconds (IOPS).
Note: AS SSD is a great benchmark for many tests, but since Crystal Disk Mark covers a broader range of 4K tests and HD Tune Pro covering sequential speeds, we will only use the Copy Benchmark from AS SSD.
- Copy Benchmark
The latest firmware from SandForce has given the Viking SATADIMM a nice boost in performance when copying data to and from the drive. Here we see the solid performance from the mature SF-1500 controlled drive.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [The Viking Modular SATADIMM]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Everest Random Access Time]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Crystal Disk Mark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - AS SSD]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Passmark]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA teases 'something Super is coming' - Super GeForce?
- Cyberpunk 2077 may launch with next-gen consoles in 2020
- Secretlab's 2020 series raises the gaming chair bar, AGAIN
- Mighty Quest For Epic Loot app pre-orders now available
- League of Legends to go mobile, creation already under way
- Type SanDisk Extreme 1TB microSD Review
- Problems with ryzen 5 2400g and ASRock B450M-HLD R4.0
- PNY Elite 512GB microSD Review
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D60G DDR4-3000 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASUS Prime Z390-A Owners or CS Plz help!
- Fool! - Jest your way from obscurity to royal acclaim!
- Captain Hector Barbossa's Shade Joins the Caribbean
- Acer Announces new Nitro 5 and Swift 3 Notebooks Powered by 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors
- Global Mobile ESports Event, Summoners War World Arena Championship, Held For 3rd Consecutive Year!
- A Perpetual Age Of Darkness Looms As Human Head Studios Announces Viking Action RPG Rune II To Launch Summer 2019