Accessories and Documentation
When I opened the package I didn't find any sort of paper work inside of the box. With the simple concept and the small drawings on the outside, I was left to figure it out as I went. To be really honest, all you need to know is how to wire a motherboard, turn a screw driver, and push in a few clips. After you see the hardware, it becomes much simpler to understand what to do.
Wrapped tightly in a plastic bag, just floating free in the box, you will find all the assorted hardware shipped with the Test Bench V1.0. There are nine plastic risers that push into the holes on the Test Bench and the longer end acts as a riser. The board gets set on the risers and gets held in place by the pressure the head of the riser applies in the holes of the motherboard. The bottom row holds a group of around twenty screws for mounting the drives, or to use with the four brass risers that follow them. On the right you will find eight hex head screws to use to mount the power supply, while the other four hold the other end of those brass risers.
As I got to one of the holes I had a slight issue with these plastic clips. Thankfully I grabbed the brass risers and was able to continue with the build even though I was clumsy enough to break off four of them. While I really liked the way the plastic risers worked, they are a bit brittle.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master Test Bench V1.0 Open Air Chassis]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Co-op platformer Super Chariot coming to the Nintendo Switch
- SEGA launch mystery game reveal countdown website
- Single-player AAA game production costs increase by 10x
- Sony makes sign-ups for PS4 v5.50 firmware beta available
- Netflix won't be available on the Nintendo Switch as of yet
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series