Accessories and Documentation
When I opened the package I didn't find any sort of paper work inside of the box. With the simple concept and the small drawings on the outside, I was left to figure it out as I went. To be really honest, all you need to know is how to wire a motherboard, turn a screw driver, and push in a few clips. After you see the hardware, it becomes much simpler to understand what to do.
Wrapped tightly in a plastic bag, just floating free in the box, you will find all the assorted hardware shipped with the Test Bench V1.0. There are nine plastic risers that push into the holes on the Test Bench and the longer end acts as a riser. The board gets set on the risers and gets held in place by the pressure the head of the riser applies in the holes of the motherboard. The bottom row holds a group of around twenty screws for mounting the drives, or to use with the four brass risers that follow them. On the right you will find eight hex head screws to use to mount the power supply, while the other four hold the other end of those brass risers.
As I got to one of the holes I had a slight issue with these plastic clips. Thankfully I grabbed the brass risers and was able to continue with the build even though I was clumsy enough to break off four of them. While I really liked the way the plastic risers worked, they are a bit brittle.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master Test Bench V1.0 Open Air Chassis]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Players will unlock Smash Bros. Ultimate's roster rapidly
- Skyrim composer raises hand for Lord of The Rings TV show
- Star Citizen passes huge $200 million crowdfunding milestone
- PS5: 8-core AMD Ryzen CPU, Navi GPU, 4K 60FPS solid and $500
- Apple's new MacBook Pro with Vega GPU out, costs up to $7049
- NeueChair Review: Redefining The Modern Office Chair
- Crucial P1 500GB NVMe SSD - $100 NVMe
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card