Inside the Box
Let's move on to the goods shall we. Inside the box we find this is how things are packed. The AX1200 is well protected. All of the modular cables are contained in the bag on the right. It looks large enough to even accommodate the needs of Paris Hilton.
The power supply itself is also housed in its own felt cozy, protecting it from scratches during shipping.
On the top of the AX1200 is the I/O specification label and serial number for the power supply.
Both of the sides of the AX1200 are identical and keep it simple. There is simply the Corsair and AX1200 logos displayed here.
Taking a look at the back of the power supply, we find the honeycomb mesh grill to vent hot air out the back. It is only obstructed by the AC input and the very large toggle On/Off switch in the back.
Moving to the front of the AX1200, we see the 15 different connections for all of the modular cables. These should serve up all the connections you need in just about any combination of cables you can come up with.
Cooling this monstrosity is a 140mm fan with wire grill to keep airflow restrictions to a minimum.
Dumping out the bag of modular cables, we see that there is plenty to go around. In total, there are 19 cables. Not all can be utilized at once, but this adds a little more flexibility to tailor the cabling to your specific needs. Note that all of the "heavy duty" cables are sleeved. These are the Main, PCIE, and EPS12V cables. All of the peripheral cables are of the ribbon type.
Also included in the box is the user manual, power cable, cable ties, mounting screws, and a case badge.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shadow of War post-launch event calendar revealed
- Sumo Digital may go public in new IPO worth $198 million
- Gearbox hiring writer for Borderlands 3
- Take-Two: Microtransactions help buffer risk of new IP
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz