Our first look at the packaging shows a huge box. We've seen microwave ovens come in smaller boxes, but the AX1200 comes with a whole lot of power, cables and connectors, so it warrants the size. Surprising there's no marketing on the front of the box. It's kept simple. There is the model number and that's about it.
Checking the back of the box, we find that they have crammed all of the marketing information here. It almost reads like a white paper. There is a good list of connector availability, although it does lack cable lengths to go with it.
The sides of the box are just like the font, devoid of anything useful about the power supply. Both of them are the same.
Moving to the bottom, we finally find a little bit more useful information here. There is the warranty logo that lets us know that the power supply has a 7 year warranty and the 80Plus Gold logo telling us that this monster has great efficiency. Surprisingly, Corsair hasn't chosen to display the CrossfireX or SLI logo's on the box, despite it being certified for both.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Super Smash Bros. Ultimate/GameCube Controller now
- Hollow Knight for Switch, Gods & Glory free DLC details
- Resident Evil 2 remake PC requirements announced
- Gears of War 5 on PC scales incredibly well, up to 120FPS
- Red Dead Redemption 2 may come to PC
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700 and Ryzen 5 2600 Review
- Best SSD For Gaming: Over 120 SSDs Tested!
- Vampyr Review: Bloody Rare
- ASROCK X370 and MB STICKS
- Aten Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit