The Cryo LX comes backed very well in a cardboard box with a plastic carrying handle. On the packaging there is a large white panel with an attractive design at the left, and an image of the Cryo LX in the silver version on the right.
Both sides are this greyish-green color and simply note that this is the Cryo LX aluminum cooler for power notebooks.
The back of the box holds a full list of features in various languages, as well as giving a few more product images. We can see that this cooler comes in black and silver, as well as being able to fold up for compact portability. They even show the back of the Cryo LX and the USB and power connectivity.
Lifting the lid on the box, you can see that the inner packing is very tight and allows very little room for the cooler and accessories to be able to move around.
While the accessories are shipped under the unit, the Cryo LX is shipped inside of a plastic bag to keep the brushed aluminum finish in good shape. To center the product, just in case the box takes a bit of a beating, the high density foam on both ends did a great job with delivering me a pristine product.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch two-year anniversary skins and patch notes reveal
- Human Head Studios release Rune: Ragarok gameplay video
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: Donkey Kong Adventure unveil
- Hi-Rez Studios fires art contractor for copied Overwatch art
- Unreal is free for 2 days to celebrate its 20th anniversary
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit