Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.4B GHz Northwood
Motherboard: Asus P4S8X SiS 648
Memory: Corsair XMS 3200 CL2 512 DDR
Cases: dboX (1x 120 mm fan, 1x 80 mm fan), M25 (2x 80 mm fans), Lian Li PC 60 (3x 80 mm fan) NOTE: All cases use the stock fans they come with
Video Card: ATi Radeon 9700 Pro Video Card
Hard Disk: Seagate Barracuda ATA IV 60 GB HDD
Drivers: ATi Catalyst 2.3
Operating system: Windows XP Professional
At idle, the dboX edges out the Lian PC 60. It seems that the 120mm at high output performs well. The M25 is about 5-6 degrees behind both cases.
We used CPU Toast to stress our system to the max. As you can see, the dboX only budges 1 degree Celsius while the Lian Li shifts up 2 degrees. The M25 still holds it's ground in the 35 degree range.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Ahanix dboX - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Ahanix dboX - Page 2 [Specifications & Features]
- Ahanix dboX - Page 3 [The Exterior]
- Ahanix dboX - Page 4 [The Interior]
- Ahanix dboX - Page 5 [LED Readout]
- Ahanix dboX - Page 6 [Benchmarks]
- Ahanix dboX - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds physical copy teased for Xbox One
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard