Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.4B GHz Northwood
Motherboard: Asus P4S8X SiS 648
Memory: Corsair XMS 3200 CL2 512 DDR
Cases: dboX (1x 120 mm fan, 1x 80 mm fan), M25 (2x 80 mm fans), Lian Li PC 60 (3x 80 mm fan) NOTE: All cases use the stock fans they come with
Video Card: ATi Radeon 9700 Pro Video Card
Hard Disk: Seagate Barracuda ATA IV 60 GB HDD
Drivers: ATi Catalyst 2.3
Operating system: Windows XP Professional
At idle, the dboX edges out the Lian PC 60. It seems that the 120mm at high output performs well. The M25 is about 5-6 degrees behind both cases.
We used CPU Toast to stress our system to the max. As you can see, the dboX only budges 1 degree Celsius while the Lian Li shifts up 2 degrees. The M25 still holds it's ground in the 35 degree range.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Ahanix dboX - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Ahanix dboX - Page 2 [Specifications & Features]
- Ahanix dboX - Page 3 [The Exterior]
- Ahanix dboX - Page 4 [The Interior]
- Ahanix dboX - Page 5 [LED Readout]
- Ahanix dboX - Page 6 [Benchmarks]
- Ahanix dboX - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE release new Gemini Lake based J/N motherboards
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition released
- COLORFUL's new CGU 2018 eSports event might include PUBG
- Cygames shows off Granblue Fantasy's combat in all its glory
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series