You can read more about TweakTown's Storage Product Testing Workstation and the procedures followed to test products in this article.
ATTO Baseline Performance
Version and / or Patch Used: 2.34
ATTO is used by many disk manufacturers to determine the read and write speeds that will be presented to customers.
It looks like Kingston rated their V+100 conservatively. We recorded a write speed of 192.6MB/s, a nice increase higher than the 180MB/s the drive is rated at. The read speed obtained of 232MB/s was pretty much spot on to Kingston's 230MB/s rating. It's rare to see more speed favouring the customer, but Kingston is known for being a customer friendly company.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Jump Force features original Akira Toriyama character 'Kane'
- Project Monolith - action adventure title for all platforms
- Crackdown 3 will be playable at Xbox FanFest 2018
- Agony Unrated is 90% off to Agony owners, releases Oct 31st
- The Black Masses trailer showcases 6,000 zombies on screen
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam