The BIOS on the UD4 much like the UD7 still comes in the old fashioned format. Although you can get the EFI BIOS on the UD4, many have bought this board without it, so we will test it with what is pretty much the shipping version of the BIOS for most people. We may return and cover the UD4 with the EFI BIOS at a later date but for now this is what we will be working with.
The Motherboard Intelligent Tweaker (M.I.T.) is one that you will want to hang out in. After all, it gives you everything you need to get your board tweaked for the best performance. This includes current status CPU adjustments, advanced memory settings and of course all of your voltage tweaks.
GIGABYTE has broken everything down into pages. In some ways this is nice as it keeps things clean, but in others it is a pain due to the amount of moving around you have to do.
Of course, you still have the other sections that you need just to get things going like the Integrated Peripherals page.
Power Management is still here with the usual settings. Really, there is not much difference here between the X58, P55 and the P67.
The Boot menu is what you would expect. Not much to talk about here; even the PC Health Page is typical.
Same thing for the Tools page with the exception of the ability to look at the programmed SPD information for your RAM.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series