The BIOS on the UD4 much like the UD7 still comes in the old fashioned format. Although you can get the EFI BIOS on the UD4, many have bought this board without it, so we will test it with what is pretty much the shipping version of the BIOS for most people. We may return and cover the UD4 with the EFI BIOS at a later date but for now this is what we will be working with.
The Motherboard Intelligent Tweaker (M.I.T.) is one that you will want to hang out in. After all, it gives you everything you need to get your board tweaked for the best performance. This includes current status CPU adjustments, advanced memory settings and of course all of your voltage tweaks.
GIGABYTE has broken everything down into pages. In some ways this is nice as it keeps things clean, but in others it is a pain due to the amount of moving around you have to do.
Of course, you still have the other sections that you need just to get things going like the Integrated Peripherals page.
Power Management is still here with the usual settings. Really, there is not much difference here between the X58, P55 and the P67.
The Boot menu is what you would expect. Not much to talk about here; even the PC Health Page is typical.
Same thing for the Tools page with the exception of the ability to look at the programmed SPD information for your RAM.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard