The Antec KÃHLER H2O 620 Cooling CPU Cooler - Continued
Back to the head unit, I found the same 90? fittings the H70 had. This time however I found a large amount of grease-like material around the fittings. I went back to look at the H70 and it did have similar grease, but the excess was cleaned prior to shipping, so it was much less noticeable. The tubes end in the same fashion as they did on the radiator end, with a similar collar instead of a clamp.
Off of the top of the head unit there are two wire leads. One has a 3-pin male connection to power the fan. The right wire has a 3-pin fan connection to power both the pump and the fan with one easy connection to the motherboard.
If you are going to send a cooler with compound pre-applied, you might as well protect it very well. The plastic cap has notches on it and needs unscrewed a bit to release the tabs so you can remove it. It serves a very good purpose and is something I'm glad wasn't lost with Antec.
The pre-applied compound is spread on the base plate very thinly and with a textured pattern. The area provided does cover the full IHS and is plenty of compound to get you under way when you get your own H2O 620.
Removing the paste, I can see the copper base is milled in a circular fashion, but the milling work is taken to a finer level as was the bases from Corsairs coolers. This plate was flat in the middle and only deflected from a straight edge in between or outside of the ten screws holding the copper plate onto the head unit. I think we covered just about everything at this point, so let's move on to the hardware and instructions.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Path to Mnemosyne announced to debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit