Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the plastic cover that was protecting the pre-applied compound; you will find the Intel mounting piece. This simply sits on top of the motherboard, and with the use of the clips in the next image, gets locked in place. The outer holes are to mount the pins to the board, while the pair of holes on opposite sides is used to lock the cooler to this bracket.
Tucked in next to the Cross Blow fan you will find these two bags of hardware marked for each brand of socket it works with. The bag on the left marked Intel holds a fair bit more than the AMD kit on the right. For the Intel installation, you will need the black plastic bracket I just showed you along with the push-pin type of locks. The beige "locks" go into the black bracket and that can be snapped onto the board. To lock the bracket to the board, the black pins then get inserted into the beige components and lock the mounting hardware to the board. Then you simply screw in the longer Phillip's head screws into the black bracket to complete the cooler mounting.
With the AMD kit things are much easier. Using the stock plastic bracket that comes with AMD motherboards, Arctic Cooling made simple brackets to lock into place using those. Line up the clips with the AMD bracket and screw the clips to the steel laying over the base of the Freezer 13 PRO using the short pair of screws in the front.
If the explanations I just gave weren't all that easy to follow, don't worry! Arctic Cooling has you covered. The instruction set will walk you through every step of installing the cooler, a components list, and on this side, how to do it with Intel processors.
The reverse holds instructions for AMD processors. As you can see, the installation for AMD is much simpler and takes only six quick steps once you open the box.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Blizzard ban World of Warcraft cheaters
- Qualcomm the first to test 5G, debuts 5G reference phone
- Marvel unleashes the official trailer to Black Panther
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard