Everest Random Access Time
Everest Ultimate and Corporate Edition offer several different benchmarks for testing and optimizing your system or network. The Random Access test is one of very few if not only that will measure hard drives random access times in hundredths of milliseconds as oppose to tens of milliseconds.
Drives with only one or two tests displayed in write the write test mean that they have failed the test and their Maximum and possibly their Average Scores were very high after the cached fills. This usually happens only with controllers manufactured by JMicron.
We didn't expect to find a lot of variation in the access times, but there was actually a little more than we thought we'd see. Still, the Corsair Performance 3 achieves very low read access times that can only come from a high quality SSD.
The write access times were an area that we weren't too sure about when we started hearing about the features of the Performance 3. The Kingston V100 has aggressive garbage collection, but that drives write access time is horrible compared to the powerhouses on this list. We're glad to see that Corsair was able to keep the aggressive garbage collection feature and still keep the write access times low.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Warframe makes its way to the Nintendo Switch, available now
- Overview trailer released for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Epic launch $1 million Winter Royale tournament for Fortnite
- Samsung Galaxy S10: 6.7-inch screen, 6 cameras, 5G tech
- NVIDIA is now bundling Battlefield V with GeForce RTX cards
- X79 Extreme11 NVMe - PLEASE HELP
- Silicon Power Bolt B80 Portable SSD Review - Subtle Style
- NeueChair Review: Redefining The Modern Office Chair
- Crucial P1 500GB NVMe SSD - $100 NVMe
- Narrow bezel on a metallic chassis MSI PS42 14 Thin & Light Laptop Review
- olloclip Introduces Add-On Lens Clips for Apple's Newest iPhones
- ROCCAT celebrates website relaunch with fantastic deals
- QNAP Launches the Mustang-200 Computing Accelerator Card
- Manli announces GeForce RTX 2080 Ti & GeForce RTX 2070
- Stunning New Character Strikes Her Way into DEAD OR ALIVE 6