Package and Contents
- 1x Shock One Gaming Headset with USB connector and inline volume control/microphone
- 1x Driver/Utility CD for Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP
- 1x Warranty Information book
- 1x fabric ear cups
- 1x carry bag
The Shock One Gaming Headset comes in a nicely designed box, which takes on the appearance of a spacey industrial type control panel and should ring true with gamers used to seeing such things. We quite like the Shock One packaging on the whole, though, because it leaves no mystery as to whom it's appealing. And as such, this is a niche' product for gamers, by gamers, as the PR spiel goes.
Moving inside the package now and on top of the headset itself can be found a couple of interesting extras. These include as a travel bag which offers a degree of protection for the system, and also a second set of ear pads to give users the choice between leather and fabric. More on the latter soon, though.
There is also a driver disc which is essential to allowing the surround algorithm to work correctly. Overall, though, a pretty slim and straight forward package that manages to include everything that's necessary to get the ball rolling.
We also must quickly add here how we thought the small piece of 'leather' stuck onto the outside of the box was a nice touch - in a sort of 'Joe's Carpet Shack' free sample sort of a fashion.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung 4TB SSD teased, will cost a mighty $1900
- Samsung starts producing 16-gigabit GDDR6 for next-gen GPUs
- PUBG patched on PC, fixes performance in large-scale fights
- Street Fighter V players upgraded to the Arcade Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.1 brings stability all round
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series