The Build and Finished Product
With everything installed, the DVD drive can hide in the shadows of the recess and not be noticed at all really. I also extended the feet on the chassis to show what it would look like with them in the more stable position.
I hated to use a m-ATX motherboard for the build, but I couldn't bring myself to install the Foxconn. I liked the all black look and the orange and yellow on the DFI accented the IN WIN much better. Everything went together with ease. All of the tool-less features speed up the build and take all the tiny screws being dropped completely out of play. Even with the GTS 250 in place, you can see there is plenty of room for more card, thirteen inches in total length can be housed in here, although you may need to move the tray with all the slides in it.
Being all black, adding black components only helps things look even more stealth. The only thing that stands out back here are the pair of blue USB 3.0 cables as they get plugged into the rear I/O.
I didn't have to route too much behind the motherboard, but what I did had plenty of room and I was able to find ways to secure them with relative ease. There aren't too many holes back here, but with a couple of folds in the cables, and a half dozen tie straps, I was able to get a really clean looking final product.
Once we add the power, the first thing I noticed was the bright blue LEDs that make the logo jump right out at you with even just a quick glance.
The left side also glows with the lighting of the 220mm fan behind the mesh. Don't forget, if the lighting is a bit too bright, you do have the option to turn off these LEDs.
That's right, even the 120mm behind the case is LED lit. While the air flow here is most important, the additional LEDs will add a flood of light to the wall closest to this side of the chassis, so it isn't a complete waste of lighting.
Just to end the review with a full look at the IN WIN Dragon Rider under power!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sharkoon release the S1000 Micro-ATX case range
- FSP release 2000W dedicated mining power supply
- Black Friday sales sees Oculus Rift down to just $349
- Elon Musk receives approval for tunnel under LA
- Samsung could unveil the Galaxy S9 at CES 2018 in January
- Looking for the quietest air CPU cooler in the world.
- Jaybird X3 Wireless Earbud Review
- ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Bluetooth
- ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard: squematic and dump BIOS
- Asrock H97m Pro4 BSOD installing Vega56
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ