The Build and Finished Product
With everything installed, the DVD drive can hide in the shadows of the recess and not be noticed at all really. I also extended the feet on the chassis to show what it would look like with them in the more stable position.
I hated to use a m-ATX motherboard for the build, but I couldn't bring myself to install the Foxconn. I liked the all black look and the orange and yellow on the DFI accented the IN WIN much better. Everything went together with ease. All of the tool-less features speed up the build and take all the tiny screws being dropped completely out of play. Even with the GTS 250 in place, you can see there is plenty of room for more card, thirteen inches in total length can be housed in here, although you may need to move the tray with all the slides in it.
Being all black, adding black components only helps things look even more stealth. The only thing that stands out back here are the pair of blue USB 3.0 cables as they get plugged into the rear I/O.
I didn't have to route too much behind the motherboard, but what I did had plenty of room and I was able to find ways to secure them with relative ease. There aren't too many holes back here, but with a couple of folds in the cables, and a half dozen tie straps, I was able to get a really clean looking final product.
Once we add the power, the first thing I noticed was the bright blue LEDs that make the logo jump right out at you with even just a quick glance.
The left side also glows with the lighting of the 220mm fan behind the mesh. Don't forget, if the lighting is a bit too bright, you do have the option to turn off these LEDs.
That's right, even the 120mm behind the case is LED lit. While the air flow here is most important, the additional LEDs will add a flood of light to the wall closest to this side of the chassis, so it isn't a complete waste of lighting.
Just to end the review with a full look at the IN WIN Dragon Rider under power!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo to miss 20 million Switch sales, analysts predict
- Decidueye was considered for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- If Anthem's cosmetics fail, paid expansions are likely
- The Divison 2 story sets U.S. capital aflame with chaos
- Lords of the Fallen devs open indie publishing label
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- EX58-UD5 w/ RX580 GPU: unexpected system shutdown when monitor sleeps
- Customers Ask and Canon Delivers: New Professional Print & Layout Solution Now Available for Commercial, In-house and Professional Photographers
- OPPO Unveiled 10x Lossless Zoom, Ahead of Its Debut at MWC 2019
- True Flip Reveals Crypto-Themed Mining Factory With Plasmatron Bonus
- Stardock Announces a New Expansion for Galactic Civilizations III - Galactic Civilizations III: Retribution
- Cyberpunk Action-RPG Disjunction Coming to Steam Summer 2019