The Build and Finished Product
With everything installed, the DVD drive can hide in the shadows of the recess and not be noticed at all really. I also extended the feet on the chassis to show what it would look like with them in the more stable position.
I hated to use a m-ATX motherboard for the build, but I couldn't bring myself to install the Foxconn. I liked the all black look and the orange and yellow on the DFI accented the IN WIN much better. Everything went together with ease. All of the tool-less features speed up the build and take all the tiny screws being dropped completely out of play. Even with the GTS 250 in place, you can see there is plenty of room for more card, thirteen inches in total length can be housed in here, although you may need to move the tray with all the slides in it.
Being all black, adding black components only helps things look even more stealth. The only thing that stands out back here are the pair of blue USB 3.0 cables as they get plugged into the rear I/O.
I didn't have to route too much behind the motherboard, but what I did had plenty of room and I was able to find ways to secure them with relative ease. There aren't too many holes back here, but with a couple of folds in the cables, and a half dozen tie straps, I was able to get a really clean looking final product.
Once we add the power, the first thing I noticed was the bright blue LEDs that make the logo jump right out at you with even just a quick glance.
The left side also glows with the lighting of the 220mm fan behind the mesh. Don't forget, if the lighting is a bit too bright, you do have the option to turn off these LEDs.
That's right, even the 120mm behind the case is LED lit. While the air flow here is most important, the additional LEDs will add a flood of light to the wall closest to this side of the chassis, so it isn't a complete waste of lighting.
Just to end the review with a full look at the IN WIN Dragon Rider under power!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI's new MEG 390 GODLIKE motherboard leaked, looks awesome
- Death Stranding's bizarre new trailer is darkly enchanting
- Square Enix to double down on service games
- Nintendo 64 Classic Edition likely on the way
- Anthem's early play trials are paygated
- EP2C602 wont post
- صيانة كريازى مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجة كريازى الت
- صيانة جنرال اليكتريك مصر 0235700994 | توكيل ثلاجات ج
- صيانة كلفينيتور مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجات كلفين
- Battery Issue
- Kensington Unveils LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dual 4K Dock with K-Fob Smart Lock
- Crashbots is coming to Steam on the 9th of October!
- Linksys Launches High Performance, Enterprise-grade Cloud Networking Management For SMB Networks Without Licensing Fees
- BIOSTAR Presents Professional Crypto Mining Motherboards
- Animoca Brands partners with OpenST Limited to develop blockchain-powered games