Accessories and Documentation
Behind the top removable cover in the bezel, this adapter plate for converting the 5.25" into a 3.5" bay for a floppy drive installation.
Here is the 2.5" tray for mounting an SSD or laptop drive in the chassis.
The tray I mentioned with all the slides for the 5.25" and 3.5" bays, and there is a pair for every bay. Both sides of this tray are completely filled up with these yellow slides.
This large fold out instruction sheet covers everything you will need to know. A list of components and hardware, how to gain access to the components and the beginning of the builders guide can be found on this side.
The reverse of the paperwork houses specification charts and feature lists in six various languages.
One of the bags that were tucked into the foam caps contains this hardware. Wire ties, fan adapters for power, various wire management clips, a motherboard speaker, a bag of all the screws you will need, along with an extra pair of PSU support "nubs" cover what is in this bag.
The other bag that was shipped in the foam contains this pair of 8-pin wire extensions. These are labeled ad P2A and P2B. It's nice to see one of these in a hardware bag, but with more motherboards using dual 8-pin connections, adding a second extender is a huge plus to those who will need them.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New PC game deals: Frostpunk and BattleTech for 22% off
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit