This large panel of the Dragon Rider chassis shows a drawing of a well armoured warrior atop his Dragon looking like it is swooping in at the chassis depicted in the lower right corner.
This side of the box has the look of an old pirate map with key features, both in text, in six windows, or in the eleven icons.
The back of the package shows the back of the chassis. This gives you your first view of the fan that is placed behind the motherboard tray.
This last side matches the background of the opposing side, but this time carries a full list of specifications for the Dragon Rider.
Removing the chassis and inner packaging from the box, we see that IN WIN uses high density foam to surround the chassis along with a plastic liner and a few well placed peel-away layers of protection. The instruction manual is floating about in the box, and there is a bag of hardware and a bag with a couple of wire adapters packed into cut outs in the foam.
Both the top I/O and the piano black inserts in the bezel get added protection with some static cling plastic. This is a terrific added step in the packaging to assure both the aluminum of the front I/O as well as the shiny black plastic looks just as good for you as it did rolling down the line at the factory.
Peeling away the plastic on the top was quite easy, but to get these bits out of the bezel took me a bit more effort. Even with the tabs I was having a tough time removing them; I had to turn to the needle nosed pliers to grab the tiny tabs for removal.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung starts producing 16-gigabit GDDR6 for next-gen GPUs
- PUBG patched on PC, fixes performance in large-scale fights
- Street Fighter V players upgraded to the Arcade Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.1 brings stability all round
- Civilization VI: Rise and Fall new details fully explained
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series