Inside the Box
Once we opened things up we found that the power supply and cables were padded on all sides with thick, dense foam. Pulling things out, we find the power supply and a bag of cables. On the side of the power supply we can finally see the I/O specification label.
On the other side we find the Golden Green series label specifying this as the 800W model.
The back contains a very open honeycomb mesh grill with only the AC input and on/off switch restricting airflow.
Moving towards the front of the power supply, we can see the modular connections for the SF-800P14XE. All of the modular connections come with rubber plugs out of the box. We have removed the bottom row for the picture. Leaving these in place for the connections that aren't used should help keep them clean and dust free even after years of use.
The SF-800P14XE uses a 140mm blue LED fan to cool the PSU and push the heat out of the back.
Also included in the box are the eight different modular cables, user manual, and AC input cable. The AC input cable is of the Type E/F variety and is used mainly in France and Germany.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dynasty Warriors 9 reveals a massive open world with trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- Microsoft make 'positive changes' for Xbox at E3 this year
- Phison's E12 controller featured at CES 2018
- Toshiba's new SSD line-up featured at CES 2018
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series