Inside the Box
Once we opened things up we found that the power supply and cables were padded on all sides with thick, dense foam. Pulling things out, we find the power supply and a bag of cables. On the side of the power supply we can finally see the I/O specification label.
On the other side we find the Golden Green series label specifying this as the 800W model.
The back contains a very open honeycomb mesh grill with only the AC input and on/off switch restricting airflow.
Moving towards the front of the power supply, we can see the modular connections for the SF-800P14XE. All of the modular connections come with rubber plugs out of the box. We have removed the bottom row for the picture. Leaving these in place for the connections that aren't used should help keep them clean and dust free even after years of use.
The SF-800P14XE uses a 140mm blue LED fan to cool the PSU and push the heat out of the back.
Also included in the box are the eight different modular cables, user manual, and AC input cable. The AC input cable is of the Type E/F variety and is used mainly in France and Germany.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard