Inside the Box
Once we opened things up we found that the power supply and cables were padded on all sides with thick, dense foam. Pulling things out, we find the power supply and a bag of cables. On the side of the power supply we can finally see the I/O specification label.
On the other side we find the Golden Green series label specifying this as the 800W model.
The back contains a very open honeycomb mesh grill with only the AC input and on/off switch restricting airflow.
Moving towards the front of the power supply, we can see the modular connections for the SF-800P14XE. All of the modular connections come with rubber plugs out of the box. We have removed the bottom row for the picture. Leaving these in place for the connections that aren't used should help keep them clean and dust free even after years of use.
The SF-800P14XE uses a 140mm blue LED fan to cool the PSU and push the heat out of the back.
Also included in the box are the eight different modular cables, user manual, and AC input cable. The AC input cable is of the Type E/F variety and is used mainly in France and Germany.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's next-gen foldable smartphone to launch early 2019
- Microsoft teases 'all-new Xbox hardware' at Gamescom 2018
- TSMC expecting Q4 2018 growth from next-gen GPUs from NVIDIA
- Borderlands 3 may still be a ways off
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit