Accessories and Documentation
Inside the lower five drive bays you will see one of these adapters. Simply screw in your 3.5" device into the tray with screws from the hardware kit. Then take the 5.25" tray and slide it back into the bays from the inside, and either use just the tool-less clips, or replace the four screws sitting in this image that the trays are all shipped with.
In the little white box I found in the Styrofoam, I found this selection of hardware. Galaxis sends five wire management ties, a motherboard speaker, four extra risers, a selection of screws for the expansion slots and power supply, and another assortment of screws for mounting drives and the motherboard.
The instruction sheet is a single page, printed on both sides. This side gives you a wiring pin-out, an included parts checklist, and an expanded drawing of the Atlus chassis. The opposing side gets into more detail of how to use the drive trays and installing devices. Even though the instructions are short and sweet, they do the job, and will get you past any issue you run across in the build.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- G.SKILL launches Trident Z Royal Series DDR4: ALL GOLD, BABY
- Anthem delayed for PS5 rumor gets smashed by lead producer
- BLACK FRIDAY: Windows 10 for $11.89 & Office 2019 for $52.02
- Valve kills Steam Link hardware production
- Kingdom Hearts III is finished
- X79 Extreme11 NVMe - PLEASE HELP
- Silicon Power Bolt B80 Portable SSD Review - Subtle Style
- NeueChair Review: Redefining The Modern Office Chair
- Crucial P1 500GB NVMe SSD - $100 NVMe
- Narrow bezel on a metallic chassis MSI PS42 14 Thin & Light Laptop Review
- olloclip Introduces Add-On Lens Clips for Apple's Newest iPhones
- ROCCAT celebrates website relaunch with fantastic deals
- QNAP Launches the Mustang-200 Computing Accelerator Card
- Manli announces GeForce RTX 2080 Ti & GeForce RTX 2070
- Stunning New Character Strikes Her Way into DEAD OR ALIVE 6