Accessories and Documentation
Inside the lower five drive bays you will see one of these adapters. Simply screw in your 3.5" device into the tray with screws from the hardware kit. Then take the 5.25" tray and slide it back into the bays from the inside, and either use just the tool-less clips, or replace the four screws sitting in this image that the trays are all shipped with.
In the little white box I found in the Styrofoam, I found this selection of hardware. Galaxis sends five wire management ties, a motherboard speaker, four extra risers, a selection of screws for the expansion slots and power supply, and another assortment of screws for mounting drives and the motherboard.
The instruction sheet is a single page, printed on both sides. This side gives you a wiring pin-out, an included parts checklist, and an expanded drawing of the Atlus chassis. The opposing side gets into more detail of how to use the drive trays and installing devices. Even though the instructions are short and sweet, they do the job, and will get you past any issue you run across in the build.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- Microsoft make 'positive changes' for Xbox at E3 this year
- Phison's E12 controller featured at CES 2018
- Toshiba's new SSD line-up featured at CES 2018
- AMD hit with class action lawsuit over Spectre and Meltdown
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series