The SCC-750AF comes with more cables and connectors than you can actually use at one time. On top of the four PCIE cable, there are three SATA peripheral cables and three Molex peripheral cables despite only having five peripheral connections on the front of the power supply. The 20+4 pin main and ATX 4+4 cables are fixed to the power supply.
Rail distribution for the SCC-750AF is quite simple, even with four rails. 12V1 feeds the motherboard, 12V2 feeds the ATX4+4 connector, 12V3 powers a pair of PCIE cables and the peripherals, and the 12V4 rail powers the remaining two PCIE cables.
A Look Inside
Opening up the SCC-750AF, we can see a pair of heatsinks helping cool the power supply. While it is far from the best cooling that we have seen, it could be worse.
The primary capacitors are a pair of CapXon aluminum electrolytic caps. CapXon capacitors are manufactured in China.
Taking a look at the secondary side, we see that the capacitors here are Taiwanese made Teapo caps.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Super Meat Boy is a success on Switch
- Final Fantasy XV on PC will support mods
- Final Fantasy XV PC specs, release date announced
- Co-op platformer Super Chariot coming to the Nintendo Switch
- SEGA launch mystery game reveal countdown website
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series