Inside the Box
Pulling everything out of the box, we can see how everything is packaged. The power supply itself is packaged very well, surrounded by dense foam on all sides and is even inside a bag to prevent scratches.
On one side of the power supply we find the Sparkle Computer logo.
The other side contains the I/O specification label. This also tells you the color code for the 12V rails. While you can trace 12V1 and 12V2 because they are hardwired, you can't trace 12V3 or 12V4 because they terminate inside the PSU.
The back grill of the power supply is as unrestricted as it can be with only the AC input and On/Off switch keeping it from being entirely open for airflow.
On the front of the SCC-750AF we can see the modular connections. There are also extra vent holes punched out here for additional venting.
Flipping things over to the bottom, we can see the 140mm fan used to pull in fresh air and cool the power supply.
Sparkle Computer claims this to be a 139mm fan, but as we can clearly see from the picture above, it is a 140mm Yate Loon D14BH-12 fan.
Sparkle Computer also includes a folder inside the box with various bits of information. Inside the folder are the user manual, warranty card, and 80 Plus Gold certificate. They also include a card redeemable for a free gift.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Street Fighter V players upgraded to the Arcade Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.1 brings stability all round
- Civilization VI: Rise and Fall new details fully explained
- Dynasty Warriors 9 reveals a massive open world with trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series