The installation process for the SP2500 did not present any issues once everything was out of the super big box laid on the floor. Because this is a 2.1 system, there really is not too much equipment to deal with.
The system does not require anything but a stereo signal and power to work. However, the small control unit does feature firmware which presumably can be upgraded for whatever reason - perhaps new EQ curves.
Placing the speakers themselves is fine as long as there is not a need to have them far from the subwoofer (amp) unit, because while the provided speaker cables are nothing short of excellent, they are in fact quite short of being what you would call lengthy.
It's also important to remember that the SP2500's have been designed with a centre 'sweet spot' in mind - That being that the users head forms the topmost tip of an equal-lateral triangle with the height plane also being equal from the speakers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit