LSI uses the same controller packaging for many of their MegaRAID products, but changes the stickers for each model. On the top left corner we see the LSI MegaRAID SAS 9280-24i4e listed and its 24 internal port and 4 external port information.
The side of the package lists some of the general features that are shared throughout the new MegaRAID product line.
The back of the package also lists some general information about the MegaRAID Series of products and talks about the advanced RAID features and management software.
Specific information about the 9280-24i4e is shown on the side of the package.
The internal packaging is very tidy with the controller card wrapped in an anti-static bag. The manuals and driver disk are located under the cardboard panel.
Here we take a look at the accessory package. It consists of a quick installation manual, RoHS document and a driver disc that also contains a full manual.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [The LSI MegaRAID SAS 9280-24i4e]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Everest Random Access Time]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Crystal Disk Mark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - AS SSD]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Passmark]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]