Looking at the card, the stand-out feature of course is that cooler which sports two 90mm fans. Outside of that, though, the card looks like an absolute beast with the shroud design. This is a really good looking card that does a fantastic job of standing out from the pack, and to be completely honest that's important as we'll see a lot of own design GTX 560 Ti cards hit the market.
Looking around the card, we continue to see those aggressive angles on the shroud as we find our two 6-Pin PCI-E power connectors at the back. Closer to the front we've got our single SLI connector and on the connectivity front we don't see anything out of the ordinary with a mini-HDMI port and two Dual-Link DVI ports.
As we've mentioned a few times, out of the box a reference GTX 560 Ti will carry an 822MHz core clock, 1644MHz Shader clock and 4000MHz QDR memory clock on the 1GB of GDDR5. Galaxy has only bumped these clocks up slightly to 835MHz and 1670MHz on the Core and Shader, and have chosen to leave the memory alone.
Since this wasn't much of an overclock, we thought it was the perfect time to fire up Afterburner and we ended up with the clocks below.
They're 970MHz on the core, 1940MHz on the Shader and 4500MHz QDR on the memory. This is a really nice overclock from the out-of-the-box speeds and should bring with them some strong performance gains.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and 3DMark 11]
- Page 4 [3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Street Fighter IV]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - PhysX Tests]
- Page 16 [Temperature Test]
- Page 17 [Sound Test]
- Page 18 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 19 [Total Performance Rating (TPR)]
- Page 20 [Total Value Rating (TVR)]
- Page 21 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Arena of Valor will debut to the Nintendo Switch September
- Here's the list of NVIDIA RTX-capable games
- FromSoftware reveal 15 minutes of Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
- Shenmue III release date finalized
- Amazon kills 20% game pre-order discount, offers $10 credit
- Boot Selection Always Shows up on Startup
- Z87 pro4 bios setting not sticking
- P9X79E-WS Giant Headaches
- EVGA Z370 Classified K (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming WIFI-OP Motherboard Review
- JUST CAUSE 4 WORLD EXCLUSIVE TORNADO GAMEPLAY REVEAL
- CIRCLE Entertainment will publish platformer Button Button on Nintendo Switch
- 11-11: MEMORIES RETOLDSTORY TRAILER REVEALED
- Microids fills out its catalogue for the end of 2018!
- The Gardens Between Bends Time on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Steam Sept. 20