Specification and Features
GL3500P - GeIL PC3500 433MHz DDR Platinum Series
4.5ns GEIL GL2000 Chips
Tin Coated Platinum Copper Heat Spreader
6 Layer Ultra Low Noise Shielded PCB
Available in up to 512MB Module
32x8 Low Density, Unbuffered
CAS 2.5 6-3-3 2T @ DDR433 PC3500
CAS 2 6-3-3 1T @ DDR400 PC3200
CAS 2 5-2-2 1T @ DDR333 PC2700
Geil packages their top of the line memory in a anti-static plastic green case with instruction on installation and settings for DDR-400/433 operations. Since DDR-400 alone becomes unstable when using more than one DIMM, Geil produces these modules up to 512MB in density.
The module itself is similar in design to the Geil DDR-400 module. The major difference is the new platinum coated heatspreader. Platinum transfers heat better than ordinary tin or alloy. Another major difference is the 4.5ns modules, as apposed to the 7ns modules that are used on the 400Mhz module. This allows the module to run @ 433Mhz without any problems - Nice job this time Geil.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Russia send gunslinging robot to pilot spacecraft into orbit
- Intel CPUs have serious bug: vulnerable to remote attacks
- AMD's next drivers will include OSD performance monitoring
- HP's new server rocks AMD EPYC CPUs, already breaks records
- PowerColor RX Vega 64 Red Devil: factory overclocked Vega
- Outstanding Design and Performance - Deep Look into New MSI GE63VR 7RF Raider
- Mean:It 5PM ARC Blue Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ