Specification and Features
GL3500P - GeIL PC3500 433MHz DDR Platinum Series
4.5ns GEIL GL2000 Chips
Tin Coated Platinum Copper Heat Spreader
6 Layer Ultra Low Noise Shielded PCB
Available in up to 512MB Module
32x8 Low Density, Unbuffered
CAS 2.5 6-3-3 2T @ DDR433 PC3500
CAS 2 6-3-3 1T @ DDR400 PC3200
CAS 2 5-2-2 1T @ DDR333 PC2700
Geil packages their top of the line memory in a anti-static plastic green case with instruction on installation and settings for DDR-400/433 operations. Since DDR-400 alone becomes unstable when using more than one DIMM, Geil produces these modules up to 512MB in density.
The module itself is similar in design to the Geil DDR-400 module. The major difference is the new platinum coated heatspreader. Platinum transfers heat better than ordinary tin or alloy. Another major difference is the 4.5ns modules, as apposed to the 7ns modules that are used on the 400Mhz module. This allows the module to run @ 433Mhz without any problems - Nice job this time Geil.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit