Specification and Features
GL3500P - GeIL PC3500 433MHz DDR Platinum Series
4.5ns GEIL GL2000 Chips
Tin Coated Platinum Copper Heat Spreader
6 Layer Ultra Low Noise Shielded PCB
Available in up to 512MB Module
32x8 Low Density, Unbuffered
CAS 2.5 6-3-3 2T @ DDR433 PC3500
CAS 2 6-3-3 1T @ DDR400 PC3200
CAS 2 5-2-2 1T @ DDR333 PC2700
Geil packages their top of the line memory in a anti-static plastic green case with instruction on installation and settings for DDR-400/433 operations. Since DDR-400 alone becomes unstable when using more than one DIMM, Geil produces these modules up to 512MB in density.
The module itself is similar in design to the Geil DDR-400 module. The major difference is the new platinum coated heatspreader. Platinum transfers heat better than ordinary tin or alloy. Another major difference is the 4.5ns modules, as apposed to the 7ns modules that are used on the 400Mhz module. This allows the module to run @ 433Mhz without any problems - Nice job this time Geil.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Thermaltake reveal the Versa H18 Window Micro case
- GIGABYTE's new X399 Designare EX motherboard looks GREAT
- Need for Speed: Payback teased at 4K on GTX 1080 Ti
- AMD is making a self-driving AI processor for Tesla
- Fortnite has a PUBG-style Battle Royale game mode coming
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower