Specification and Features
GL3500P - GeIL PC3500 433MHz DDR Platinum Series
4.5ns GEIL GL2000 Chips
Tin Coated Platinum Copper Heat Spreader
6 Layer Ultra Low Noise Shielded PCB
Available in up to 512MB Module
32x8 Low Density, Unbuffered
CAS 2.5 6-3-3 2T @ DDR433 PC3500
CAS 2 6-3-3 1T @ DDR400 PC3200
CAS 2 5-2-2 1T @ DDR333 PC2700
Geil packages their top of the line memory in a anti-static plastic green case with instruction on installation and settings for DDR-400/433 operations. Since DDR-400 alone becomes unstable when using more than one DIMM, Geil produces these modules up to 512MB in density.
The module itself is similar in design to the Geil DDR-400 module. The major difference is the new platinum coated heatspreader. Platinum transfers heat better than ordinary tin or alloy. Another major difference is the 4.5ns modules, as apposed to the 7ns modules that are used on the 400Mhz module. This allows the module to run @ 433Mhz without any problems - Nice job this time Geil.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit