Having a look at the card, the cooler design is similar to mid-range cards we've seen from Gainward before. We've got two fans and behind that there's the heatsink and those copper heat pipes that help keep the card run nice and cool.
As for the rest of the card, we've got two 6-Pin PCI-E power connectors and closer to the front we've got a single SLI connector. Connectivity is a little different to the other GTX 560 Ti models we've looked at. While we've still got our two Dual-Link DVI connectors, we've got a full size HDMI port instead of the mini HDMI we're seeing on other models. We've also got a VGA port, but we're not sure how much you're going to use that.
Overclock wise we've got a nice bump in clock speeds going on. The core comes in at 900MHz which is the second highest we've seen so far; this pushes the Shader clock up to 1800MHz DDR.
As for the 1GB of GDDR5 memory, that's also been bumped up and comes in at 4200MHz QDR.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and 3DMark 11]
- Page 4 [3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Street Fighter IV]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - PhysX Tests]
- Page 16 [Temperature Test]
- Page 17 [Sound Test]
- Page 18 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 19 [Total Performance Rating (TPR)]
- Page 20 [Total Value Rating (TVR)]
- Page 21 [Final Thoughts]