Taking A Closer Look
- The Outside
Firstly, lets have a look at aesthetics. The case is a dark grey color, which is a nice change from the usual silver/beige we've now gotten used to. The case features a smooth finish and being made entirely of steel, isn't the lightest case we've tested. However, due to the fact that it's a mini-tower, it is still worthy of being lugged around to LAN parties, etc.
Before we go inside, let's take a look at the case's front bezel. Hidden under a small plastic flap are two front USB ports and an IEEE1394 (Firewire) port that connects directly to your motherboard. However, before getting all excited, make sure that your motherboard supports the extra ports as otherwise this feature is useless.
One thing I was quite pleased to see is that the power and reset buttons are indented, meaning you can't accidentally bump them when walking past. Parallel to these buttons are four LEDs: Power, HDD and two spare just in case you have any other devices you want to hook up to them to monitor activity.
Towards the right-hand side of the case you'll notice an 80mm fan and blowhole. Strangely, this has not been placed above the CPU, but rather above the AGP slot/PCI slots and acts as an intake fan. Just above this is a nifty handle that enables easy opening of the case's right side panel. Additionally, you are able to lock the panel to prevent against nasty thieves at LAN parties, etc.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Antec 660AMG - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Antec 660AMG - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Antec 660AMG - Page 3 [The Outside]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV require over 155GB HDD space for 4K on PC
- Intel: 5G mobile PCs will be here next year
- Dynasty Warriors 9 dev apologizes for major PC patch delay
- Assassin's Creed Origins New Game+ beaten, reward revealed
- Overwatch League Streams on Twitch can earn in-game rewards
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- For Sale (40 Pieces) Apple iPhone X 64GB $17,960 Brand New Unlocked
- Apple iPhone X $999 Buy here www.BizFests.com
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit