- Case Type
- Case Dimensions
17.25" (H) x 8.1" (W) x 18.6" (D) 440 x 206 x 472 mm
- Drive Bays
3 x 5.25"
2 x 3.5"
3 x 3.5"
- Expansion Slots
- Cooling System
1 rear (Standard)
2 front (Optional)
1 side panel (Standard) PLUS660B
1 side panel (Optional) PLUS660
- Power Supply
ATX12V (P4 compliant)
Net weight: 25 lbs.
Gross Weight: 28.5 lbs.
Fits standard ATX / Pentium 4 Up to 12" (W) x 9.6" (L) 305 (W) x 300 (L) mm
- Special Features
2 Front USB port
1 Front IEEE 1394 (Firewire) port
Swing-out side panel with handle
Washable air filter
Quick-release drive bays with release lever
Snap-in fan mounts
Large front panel vent
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Antec 660AMG - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Antec 660AMG - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Antec 660AMG - Page 3 [The Outside]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- New story trailer released for Insomniac Games' Spider-Man
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit