- Case Type
- Case Dimensions
17.25" (H) x 8.1" (W) x 18.6" (D) 440 x 206 x 472 mm
- Drive Bays
3 x 5.25"
2 x 3.5"
3 x 3.5"
- Expansion Slots
- Cooling System
1 rear (Standard)
2 front (Optional)
1 side panel (Standard) PLUS660B
1 side panel (Optional) PLUS660
- Power Supply
ATX12V (P4 compliant)
Net weight: 25 lbs.
Gross Weight: 28.5 lbs.
Fits standard ATX / Pentium 4 Up to 12" (W) x 9.6" (L) 305 (W) x 300 (L) mm
- Special Features
2 Front USB port
1 Front IEEE 1394 (Firewire) port
Swing-out side panel with handle
Washable air filter
Quick-release drive bays with release lever
Snap-in fan mounts
Large front panel vent
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Antec 660AMG - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Antec 660AMG - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Antec 660AMG - Page 3 [The Outside]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series