The packaging materials are kept simple, and usually this translates to savings. Galaxis uses lain brown boxes and applies black and res screens to it to show the naming and a large image of the front of the Galaxis chassis.
The side of the box contains five features that can be had in the ARES. It lists what it can cool, how cool it can keep it, and what is used to do all the cooling along with the e-SATA connectivity.
The rear offers nothing new to see, as it is the same panel we see on the reverse.
This side holds information about the weight and measurements of the ARE-001. There is also a checkbox denoting which color of chassis is included. Here we received the BL, or black and blue version.
Protecting their investment, Galaxis used Styrofoam for the top and bottom, but also added a sheet of foam to protect the front bezel as well. Under all of the foam, there is also a plastic bag to help keep abrasions off of the body and the plastic pieces.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Super Smash Bros. Ultimate/GameCube Controller now
- Hollow Knight for Switch, Gods & Glory free DLC details
- Resident Evil 2 remake PC requirements announced
- Gears of War 5 on PC scales incredibly well, up to 120FPS
- Red Dead Redemption 2 may come to PC
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700 and Ryzen 5 2600 Review
- Best SSD For Gaming: Over 120 SSDs Tested!
- Vampyr Review: Bloody Rare
- ASROCK X370 and MB STICKS
- Aten Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit