I've always liked the Turbo series from HIS. It's not my favorite series from the company, with me personally being a larger fan of the iCooler series, but more importantly the iCooler Turbo series which carries the benefits of an upgraded cooler and benefits of that pre-overclock.
What the Turbo series offers us, though, is quick to the market pre-overclocked cards, because as just the "Turbo" series and not the "iCooler Turbo" series, the model carries with it the reference cooler which ultimately means that all HIS need to do is find a stable clock speed.
Checking out the box and package, it's all very HIS with no real surprises being found. Apart from the normal paperwork, driver CD and sticker, we've got the standard cable line up which includes both a dual Molex to 6-Pin and to 8-Pin.
Also included is our standard DVI to VGA connector and CrossFire cable. It would've been nice to see a mini-DP to DP adapter as they can be a little hard to come by at the moment, meaning it's a little bit of a pain if you want to use a DP connection.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and 3DMark 11]
- Page 4 [3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Street Fighter IV]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 15 [Temperature Test]
- Page 16 [Sound Test]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Total Performance Rating (TPR)]
- Page 19 [Final Thoughts]