Accessories and Documentation
Prepping for the build, I removed the motherboard tray so you can get a better feel for the layout. The tray will accept both m-ATX and ATX motherboards. The left side sports the 120mm exhaust fan under either water tubing pass through holes, or they can be used to pass the USB 3.0 cables out the back so they can plug into the rear I/O. At the bottom you will find the eight ventilated expansion slots and covers. I do miss the easier latch system to lock the cards in place, but the thumbscrews are a tried and true method for securing the cards as well.
I pulled both of the removable fan plates so you can get a closer look at how they work. On the edges of both plates there are screws with rubber washers that will go into key ways, and then slide into a locked position. The front pair of fans has removable dust filters to keep the interior clean longer, while the top exhaust fan doesn't need one, so one is not applied. All of the fans can be powered with either a 3-pin hearer or they can be used with the included Molex adapters.
Opening the hardware box I found the adapter for taking two 2.5" drives and being able to install them into a 3.5" bay. In the middle is a USB 3.0 adapter to take two of the front USB connections and use them with the USB 2.0 port on your motherboard.
Here we see that Lian Li ships an optional expansion slot cover to allow you to easily pass wiring out one of the slots if needed. We then run into all the sealed bags of goodies. There are optical drive and PSU screws, motherboard thumbscrews, miscellaneous extra screws, rubber washers packed in with a motherboard speaker and some wire management help, and the bag of screws for mounting hard drives in the rack.
Lian Li also sends along this handy, compartmentalized caddy to keep all of the extra screws and goodies in one easy to find place.
The instruction sheet on the left is a fold out of everything you will need as far as information and images to help guide you through any questions. On the right is an accessories sheet. In case you forgot something, or have a need for other additions to the chassis, Lian Li provides the full line up for easy reference.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sixth Goku iteration added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Kotal Kahn gets bodied in his own Mortal Kombat 11 reveal
- Heavy Rain/Detroit: Become Human will release on Epic Store
- Epic Games announces $100 million grant program
- Smash Bros. Ultimate pro-player storms out of tournament
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- Seagate Game Drive PS4 2TB Review
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023