The PC-V1020 comes in this attractive black packaging with a large image of the chassis at center stage. At the top, under the naming, there is a check box to denote which of the three colors is inside. On the right side of the panel, Lian Li shows ten features found in this chassis.
This side is white which highlights the colors of the three choices of the PC-V1020. Under the case images you will find a full specifications chart for the chassis.
The other large panel on the package mirrors the opposing side, but this side took less damage than did the other side.
This side panel also mirrors the opposing side. This time I see a couple of stock and shipping labels, and I noticed the red version comes with a black interior!
Using Styrofoam on the ends to support and center the chassis during shipping, that and the plastic liner kept this Lian Li chassis pristine despite the damage done to the outside.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series