Inside the Box
Pulling the contents out of the box, we can see that the power supply itself is well protected by foam. The modular cables are in the bag to the right with the user manual and marketing material on top of it all.
Seasonic also packages the X-760 in a felt bag to protect it even further from scratches during shipping. The bag for the modular cables folds in half and is held together with Velcro. At this point you really start to feel the red carpet treatment from Seasonic.
Here we see the full assortment of modular cables for the X-760. All cables are fully sleeved with zip ties and heat shrink tubing on both ends to keep the sleeves in place.
Also contained within are the user manual, warranty card, zip ties, Velcro cable ties, and mounting screws.
One side of the power supply displays the X-series logo.
The other side of the X-760 contains the I/O specification label.
The front of the power supply contains all of the connections for the modular cables. Note that the PCIE connections are 12-pin connectors. This is because each PCIE cable provides two individual cables instead of the multiple connectors on a single cable.
On the back we see the typical honeycomb grill that is used with almost all power supplies. It is as unobstructed for airflow as can be with the exception of the additional Seasonic logo directly above the AC input and power switch.
Flipping things over to the bottom, we can see the honeycomb grill that is part of the PSU housing instead of the usual wire grill. The fan contained within is a 120mm Sanyo Denki.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dynasty Warriors 9 reveals a massive open world with trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- Microsoft make 'positive changes' for Xbox at E3 this year
- Phison's E12 controller featured at CES 2018
- Toshiba's new SSD line-up featured at CES 2018
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series