Inside the Box
Pulling the contents out of the box, we can see that the power supply itself is well protected by foam. The modular cables are in the bag to the right with the user manual and marketing material on top of it all.
Seasonic also packages the X-760 in a felt bag to protect it even further from scratches during shipping. The bag for the modular cables folds in half and is held together with Velcro. At this point you really start to feel the red carpet treatment from Seasonic.
Here we see the full assortment of modular cables for the X-760. All cables are fully sleeved with zip ties and heat shrink tubing on both ends to keep the sleeves in place.
Also contained within are the user manual, warranty card, zip ties, Velcro cable ties, and mounting screws.
One side of the power supply displays the X-series logo.
The other side of the X-760 contains the I/O specification label.
The front of the power supply contains all of the connections for the modular cables. Note that the PCIE connections are 12-pin connectors. This is because each PCIE cable provides two individual cables instead of the multiple connectors on a single cable.
On the back we see the typical honeycomb grill that is used with almost all power supplies. It is as unobstructed for airflow as can be with the exception of the additional Seasonic logo directly above the AC input and power switch.
Flipping things over to the bottom, we can see the honeycomb grill that is part of the PSU housing instead of the usual wire grill. The fan contained within is a 120mm Sanyo Denki.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PUBG coming to PS4 this December for $30
- Snoop Dogg receives first copy of Spyro Reignited via drone
- First live action Pokemon Detective Pikachu trailer released
- NES Controller pre-order available for Switch Online members
- PlayStation's Black Friday Sale: $199 = 1TB PS4 + Spider-Man
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- OLM to PST Converter
- Asustor AS6302T 2-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms