BIOS & Overclocking
Sapphire is using the AMI BIOS and once you fire it up you're going to find yourself in familiar territory.
The first screen that greets you just gives you the basic information like amount of RAM, BIOS version and CPU you're using. From there we can begin to move across to the other screens and get into the fun stuff.
Under Performance we begin to see a lot of our main overclocking options including the BCLK and multiplier. When it came to overclocking we pushed our CPU Frequency to 176 and as you can see, our target CPU frequency was 4415MHz. At this speed we used a 2:10 memory divider which gave our RAM a 1766MHz DDR clock. Lower than what the kit is capable of, but the next speed was well over 2000MHz DDR.
Across the bottom of the performance screen we've got the ability to save and load up to four profiles. It would've been nice to name the saved profile here just so you know what you were loading, but it's not a huge issue.
Getting into the CPU configuration, we have some more details on the CPU, but more importantly the ability to turn off some of those pesky technologies Intel implement that limit our overclocking ability.
Under the Voltage area you get all your voltage options. There's a huge amount to choose from and you can see the ones we used to achieve our overclock. You've got a huge amount of play room, though, and the increments are extremely low, giving you the ability gets some exact numbers.
Under Advanced you have the ability to go to the hardware health tab which gives you a run down on what everything is running at.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mega Man Legacy Collection has sold 1 million units
- Mario's voice enters Guinness World Record, 100 performances
- Mortal Engines movie could HARDCORE fail, $42m made so far
- God of War's director confirms viewable Death Stranding demo
- New Street Fighter V character 'Kage' image leaked early
- Symbaroum: Yndaros - The Darkest Star expansion Released Today
- Enjoy the Winter Season of R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud
- Warlords Awakening release surprises for Christmas
- The Switchblade Christmas Update Is Out Now
- Great Britain & Ireland DLC Out Now For Railway Empire