A few months ago we told you about solid state drive manufacturers playing with the number of channels and flash modules on SandForce SF-1200 controllers to achieve new capacity variations. The first round of products with the new configurations were 40GB drives. Corsair has a new configuration that increases the capacity to 90GB and also retains the high IOPS programming that keeps transactions rates high.
More importantly for users shopping by budget, the new Corsair F90 ducks under the 200 USD barrier. This is an important place to have a product since the 40GB model is too small for most users, even those looking for a high speed SSD on a budget, and the 100GB drive is still over 200 USD. I'll let you decide your budget, but getting a large amount of premium SandForce storage for less than 200 Dollars looks like a sweet spot to me.
Let's move on and take a look at the specifications and then get to the real action and test the new Corsair F90.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NZXT introduce the GRID+ V3 fan controller
- Seagate introduce Seagate Secure security features
- NZXT announce their all-new H Series cases
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz