Accessories and Documentation
I set the long screwdriver in with the AMD hardware kit. To mount the NH-C14, you use the stock back plate, and set the white nylon risers on the top side. Then set the curved mounting legs and keep them securely mounted to the back plate with the four screws.
The Intel kit comes with a universal steel back plate isolated with a hard rubber membrane. You simply slide in the studs and the hex heads lock into the plate. Slide this through the motherboard. This time you will use the black nylon spacers, covered with the Intel mounting plates. Instead of screws, Noctua uses thumb screws to secure the mounting on top of the motherboard.
There is also the universal package with all the additional hardware you may need. There is a tube of NH-T1, four case screws, a Noctua case badge, 140mm fan spacing mounts with rubber ends, and a set of four rubber fan clips for those who don't like screws. Noctua figures if you end up using only one fan on the cooler, they will give you options to mount the second fan and put it to use in the case. The wiring surrounding the images has the LNA adapter at the left, the ULNA adapters on the right, and a power lead adapted to power two fans from one header.
In a folder you will find instructional fold-outs for both AMD and Intel. Both are very well written and have great illustrations to help guide you through the installation. Using a few Noctua coolers before, I found nothing unusual with the mounting of the cooler, once i took the fan off that is blocking the hole.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Noctua NH-C14 CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate goes Hunger Games on Adult Swim
- Get schooled for our 'Night School' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Win a Blu-ray copy of the film on us!
- Aim for the stars in our 'First Man' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Metro Exodus' story reacts to your decisions
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- EX58-UD5 w/ RX580 GPU: unexpected system shutdown when monitor sleeps
- Choosing best drivers for Z97-A
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media