The NH-C14 comes in packaging we have come to expect with a Noctua cooler purchase. The all white box is covered with outlined drawings of the cooler. The front of the package has the Noctua name and logo and NH-C14 at the top with an image of the cooler with five features shown in a box in the middle.
The right side gives you the physical measurements of the NH-C14 so you can be sure of a fit before you buy this off a shelf. They also include the ideas that the cooler, since it ships with two fans, a different configuration of the fans can be used to customize the fit somewhat.
On the back there is a statement from Noctua about the design and concept of the cooler in various languages.
The right side carries the same message as the rear panel did, just this time in English. Along with this statement you will see five features listed, and the notice that there is some NT-H1 thermal compound included.
As usual , to find the specifications of the cooler you must look at the top panel. The column on the right gives weights and measures for the cooler followed by all of the fan information with or without the LNA and ULNA fan adapters.
After popping the top of the box, I turned it over to allow the contents to come out. I was greeted by this internal sandwich of cardboard and components. The top thin box has all the hardware inside of it. The two pieces in the middle surround the cooler body, and the thin layer at the bottom is to take up space in the box.
Just to make absolutely sure nothing will happen to damage the cooler body and fans, Noctua packs them in yet another box inside of the two pieces we looked at in the last image. All the effort paid off, as I received a perfect sample, and it was shipped from halfway around the globe.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Noctua NH-C14 CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo's top 10 best-selling Indie titles on the Switch
- Official Assassin's Creed III Remastered PC specs revealed
- Streamer beats 5 Soulsborne games with no hits by enemies
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Cuphead's should join the roster
- Mortal Kombat 11 paid beta features 5 fighters, no Sub-Zero
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced