The Antec ISK100 Mini-ITX chassis
With the ISK100 fully exposed you can see the chassis is a mix of silver and black. The silver face has the Antec name at the top just above the power button. The I/O is exposed and offers connectivity for up to four USB 2.0 devices and a MIC and headphone jack above them.
The left side panel is fully ventilated with steel mesh and offers a fan installed here. This fan is a TwoCool 100mm fan that offers the ability to run at a low RPM to keep air circulating, or the ability to turn it on high and get better cooling performance at a flick of a switch.
The rear of the ISK100 has a rear I/O plate in place, but will likely need removal to allow for your board of choice. On both sides of the I/O panel there are two screws that will allow the side panels to come off, once removed.
The majority of the right side panel is solid plastic, but Antec offers louvered vents at the top and bottom to allow for any heat to have an easy route outside the chassis. Internally this is covered by the drives and the motherboard, so the solid nature of this panel is obvious as to why.
The top of the chassis is fully louvered to allow for the TwoCool fan to blow the CPU heat right out the top and take advantage of convectional air flow.
The bottom of the chassis also has louvers, but only where there was room. The two smaller holes here accept tabs in the base and the base is then held to the chassis via a screw in the hole in the middle.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Cygames shows off Granblue Fantasy's combat in all its glory
- NVIDIA wants retailers to sell to gamers, not crypto miners
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series