Version and / or Patch Used:3.0 Technical Preview
CrystalDiskMark is a disk benchmark software.
* Sequential reads/writes
* Random 4KB/512KB reads/writes
* Text copy
* Change dialog design
* internationalization (i18n)
Note: Crystal Disk Mark 3.0 is not available to the public yet, but the Technical Preview does allow us to test 4K performance at queue depths of 4 and 32 in addition to 1. The current release Crystal Disk Mark only shows us QD 1.
In CDM we get to look at the 4K and queue depth performance. This is one area that I thought the new 3.5" design would start to pull away from the 2.5" model, but it looks like I was wrong. For the most part both drives run nearly identical when measured at the same 120GB capacity.
Keeping with the theme so far, the OCZ Vertex 2 3.5" drive also matches the 2.5" model in 4K write speeds at depth. Let's get to the real world tests and see what happens there.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:29 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The OCZ Vertex 2 3.5" SSD]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Everest Random Access Time]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Crystal Disk Mark]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - AS SSD]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Passmark]
- Page 12 [Final Thoughts]