Version and / or Patch Used:3.0 Technical Preview
CrystalDiskMark is a disk benchmark software.
* Sequential reads/writes
* Random 4KB/512KB reads/writes
* Text copy
* Change dialog design
* internationalization (i18n)
Note: Crystal Disk Mark 3.0 is not available to the public yet, but the Technical Preview does allow us to test 4K performance at queue depths of 4 and 32 in addition to 1. The current release Crystal Disk Mark only shows us QD 1.
In CDM we get to look at the 4K and queue depth performance. This is one area that I thought the new 3.5" design would start to pull away from the 2.5" model, but it looks like I was wrong. For the most part both drives run nearly identical when measured at the same 120GB capacity.
Keeping with the theme so far, the OCZ Vertex 2 3.5" drive also matches the 2.5" model in 4K write speeds at depth. Let's get to the real world tests and see what happens there.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Players will unlock Smash Bros. Ultimate's roster rapidly
- Skyrim composer raises hand for Lord of The Rings TV show
- Star Citizen passes huge $200 million crowdfunding milestone
- PS5: 8-core AMD Ryzen CPU, Navi GPU, 4K 60FPS solid and $500
- Apple's new MacBook Pro with Vega GPU out, costs up to $7049
- NeueChair Review: Redefining The Modern Office Chair
- Crucial P1 500GB NVMe SSD - $100 NVMe
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card