Looking at the card, you can see that Diamond have their own sticker. As for the rest, we've got two power connectors towards the back of the card; one a 6-Pin and the other a 8-Pin. Closer to the front we've got our two Crossfire connectors along with our little BIOS switch. Connectivity comes in the form of two mini-DP ports, HDMI and two DVI ports; one Single-Link and the other Dual-Link.
As we mentioned, this is an XOC model which means it comes pre overclocked out of the box. Diamond has chosen to bump both the core and memory clock and to quite a nice level.
The core has gone from 880MHz to 925MHz while the 2GB of GDDR5 has gone from 5500MHz QDR to 5700 MHz QDR. These are some good gains and it will be interesting to see the kind of performance bump these clocks give the model on a whole.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and 3DMark 11]
- Page 4 [3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Street Fighter IV]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 15 [Temperature Test]
- Page 16 [Sound Test]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Total Performance Rating (TPR)]
- Page 19 [Total Value Rating (TVR)]
- Page 20 [Final Thoughts]