Accessories and Documentation
The installation guide is very well written and will walk you through any issue you might run into. The hardware that comes included is plainly labeled and the descriptions in the instruction with the included drawings leave no question as to which parts are being described.
The hardware is very similar to the rest of the Fenrir series of coolers. There is a separate kit for AMD washers and Intel washers for spacing. The rest of the kit, including the screws, risers, and thumbscrews are used in both kits except the screws labeled for LGA1156. Along with the hardware you will find a bag with eight of the rubber fan mounts and a tube of Royal Grease thermal compound.
That leaves the LGA1366 back plate on the left and the universal LGA775 and AMD back plate. The top universal plate is in the middle, and that leaves the fan adapter that takes a 3-pin header to power a 4-pin PWM fan.
In case you were wondering what comes in the retail fan packaging, this image will answer that. Aside from the 120mm fan, the kit includes a Molex to 3-pin adapter to power the fan. In the baggies, Titan includes four metal fan screws for case mounting along with a set of four of the special rubber fan mounts for the cooler, and a set of rubber washers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Titan Hati TTC-NC15TZ/KU(RB) CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 32, RX Vega 28 rumored to be coming
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM