The Titan Hati TTC-NC15TZ/KU(RB) CPU Cooler
Starting at the bottom and working to the top, the heat gets its removal started from the three 8mm heat pipes and the aluminum base. The pipes bend up and pass through fifty-five fins that have saw toothed edges and are pressed in place. To hold everything together and offer a clean look, Titan caps each of the six ends with a chrome cap.
The majority of the side of the cooler is closed off. This not only adds support to the fins and keeps spacing even, it also captures a lot of lost air and allows the Hati to use low CFM fans to produce results.
Both edges of the Hati mirror each other for dual fan operation down to the edge profile and the notches in the fins for the unique fan mounting.
Each fin of the Hati has the rams head logo and TITAN pressed in the center of the fins. The heat pipes are aligned to allow for better air flow through the body and across the aluminium fins. As I mentioned, each of the pipes is covered with a nut shaped, chrome cap to give a better and cleaner finished look.
The top of the aluminium base plate has a wide groove that accepts the cross bar. The mounting bar that sets in place here has tabs on both sides that can lock into the smaller grooves. I don't know if it was intended, but the three slots will actually allow you to slightly offset the cooler to either side.
Getting a good look at the bottom of the base, Titan left the milling marks in the base and pipes. This circular pattern of milling is done while the base is assembles leaving a relatively flat surface for mounting. There are slight gaps between the pipes and the base aluminium, but not near as much as I see in other coolers of this type.
The Included TFD-12025H12ZP/KU(RB) Kukri fan that comes with the cooler and the retail package both look like this. The fan consists of a blue frame that surrounds nine white blades with a very aggressive curve, and is powered with a 4-pin PWM connector.
I took a close up of the back of the retail packaged fan. As you can see, the model number is a match and this fan offers the same specs as the included fan with the Hati.
To install the fans, you need to get the rubber mounts out of the hardware included with the Hati. This design allows for the mounts to simple slide in the groove. Then pull the rubber tabs through the holes in the fans. If you do run a push/pull set up, just add the other four to the reverse side of the cooler.
With both fans installed the Hati grows considerably in thickness. The blue and white fans on the Hati will definitely make this cooler a stand out in any rig, and offers the uniqueness at a glance not unlike that which Noctua fans have.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Titan Hati TTC-NC15TZ/KU(RB) CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo's top 10 best-selling Indie titles on the Switch
- Official Assassin's Creed III Remastered PC specs revealed
- Streamer beats 5 Soulsborne games with no hits by enemies
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Cuphead's should join the roster
- Mortal Kombat 11 paid beta features 5 fighters, no Sub-Zero
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced