Inside the Box
Taking a look inside the box, we can see that the Toughpower XT 875W power supply is packaged in a layer of bubble wrap. There is also a piece of foam not shown on the top and bottom of the power supply to help protect it even further. To secure it in place so that it doesn't move around in shipping, the native and modular cables are used to fill the space surrounding the power supply.
One side of the Toughpower XT 875W has a label and three LED's that show the status and if there are any faults with the power supply.
The other side of the power supply has several vents that allow the PSU to vent even more hot exhaust out of the power supply. The only bad thing about their location is that it vents them back inside the case.
On the back we see that Thermaltake uses a honeycomb grill to allow hot exhaust out of the power supply.
Taking a look at the front of the power supply, we can see the modular cabling for the Toughpower XT 875W. The only two native cables are the 24-pin Main connector and the ATX 4+4/EPS12V connector.
The Toughpower XT 875W power supply houses the I/O specification label on the top so that it is out of sight once installed in the chassis.
On the bottom we see that the fan grill is actually part of the case and molded from the punch outs during manufacturing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next drivers will include OSD performance monitoring
- HP's new server rocks AMD EPYC CPUs, already breaks records
- PowerColor RX Vega 64 Red Devil: factory overclocked Vega
- EVGA unveils single-slot GTX 1080 Ti KINGPIN Hydro Copper
- Tencent the first Chinese company worth over $500 billion
- Outstanding Design and Performance - Deep Look into New MSI GE63VR 7RF Raider
- Mean:It 5PM ARC Blue Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ