Inside the Box
Taking a look inside the box, we can see that the Toughpower XT 875W power supply is packaged in a layer of bubble wrap. There is also a piece of foam not shown on the top and bottom of the power supply to help protect it even further. To secure it in place so that it doesn't move around in shipping, the native and modular cables are used to fill the space surrounding the power supply.
One side of the Toughpower XT 875W has a label and three LED's that show the status and if there are any faults with the power supply.
The other side of the power supply has several vents that allow the PSU to vent even more hot exhaust out of the power supply. The only bad thing about their location is that it vents them back inside the case.
On the back we see that Thermaltake uses a honeycomb grill to allow hot exhaust out of the power supply.
Taking a look at the front of the power supply, we can see the modular cabling for the Toughpower XT 875W. The only two native cables are the 24-pin Main connector and the ATX 4+4/EPS12V connector.
The Toughpower XT 875W power supply houses the I/O specification label on the top so that it is out of sight once installed in the chassis.
On the bottom we see that the fan grill is actually part of the case and molded from the punch outs during manufacturing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung plans new 7nm plant to better fight TSMC
- Qualcomm inks Always Connected PC deals with T-Mobile, AT&T
- Justice League fan cut uses Zimmer music, improves end fight
- Ubisoft exploring blockchain tech for its games
- Roy Taylor leaves AMD, AMD Studios gets reshuffled
- Seagate IronWolf 12TB HDD Review
- Z370 Taichi BIOS 1.40
- Seagate DJI Fly Drive 2TB Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Secretlab TITAN NAPA: the most luxurious gaming chair yet
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit