Inside the Box
Taking a look inside the box, we can see that the Toughpower XT 875W power supply is packaged in a layer of bubble wrap. There is also a piece of foam not shown on the top and bottom of the power supply to help protect it even further. To secure it in place so that it doesn't move around in shipping, the native and modular cables are used to fill the space surrounding the power supply.
One side of the Toughpower XT 875W has a label and three LED's that show the status and if there are any faults with the power supply.
The other side of the power supply has several vents that allow the PSU to vent even more hot exhaust out of the power supply. The only bad thing about their location is that it vents them back inside the case.
On the back we see that Thermaltake uses a honeycomb grill to allow hot exhaust out of the power supply.
Taking a look at the front of the power supply, we can see the modular cabling for the Toughpower XT 875W. The only two native cables are the 24-pin Main connector and the ATX 4+4/EPS12V connector.
The Toughpower XT 875W power supply houses the I/O specification label on the top so that it is out of sight once installed in the chassis.
On the bottom we see that the fan grill is actually part of the case and molded from the punch outs during manufacturing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch firmware update brings system to 8.0.1
- Fan hurls dead crab at Super Smash Bros. Pro Player in match
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider gets final DLC 'The Path home'
- GIGABYTE's new AERO 15 Classic notebook is 0.74 inches thick
- World War Z has managed to sell 250K copies on Epic Store
- Powerr ON By Keyboard not work. Gigabyte AORUS B360M
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- BATTLETECH: Urban Warfare Brings 'Mechs to the City on June 4th
- Goblin and Coins 2 (officially) announced
- Athenascope's AI-Powered Highlights Effortlessly Capture Top Gameplay Moments with the Launch of Official Windows App
- Power Up Lahn and Hunt for Rewarding Eggs This Week in Black Desert SEA
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)