The AMD Phenom II 1100T is a great addition to AMD's lineup. It is solid enough to compare favorably to some of Intel's 1156 CPUs that cost upwards of $60 more (like the i7 875K). Like all Phenoms, it does lack good memory performance and can become quickly bogged down by large instructions. We see this in the HyperPi testing that we ran.
Fortunately the 1100T still does very well in production work and can also hold its own when it comes to rendering and also transcoding. In fact, in our Cinebench R11.5 testing the 1100T was second only to the Core i7 980X (comparing only stock speeds).
We do want to revisit this CPU and see if it overclocks better than its older brother, the Phenom II X6 1090T, but for now we can say that if you are looking for a good multi-core CPU that won't break the bank, the Six Core AMD Phenom II X6 1100T is probably what you are looking for.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ABZU will be taking a dive into the Nintendo Switch, Nov 29
- 'Fortuna' update brings Warframe new concurrent gamer high
- Game of the Year 2018 nominees: 6 games worth playing
- Insomniac release Spider-Man DLC 2 trailer 'Turf Wars'
- Nintendo Black Friday Sales: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe & More
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms