- Test System
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.4GHz (18x133)
Motherboard: Abit SR7-8X (SiS648)
Memory: Corsair XMS3200 256MB
Video Card: Abit Ti4200 OTES @ 310/600MHz
Sound Card: Creative Soundblaster Audigy Platinum eX
Hard Disk: Seagate 40GB 7200RPM
Operating System: Windows 2000 Professional SP2
Drivers: nVidia DetonatorXP v40.41, DirectX 8.1
Software Used: SiSoft Sandra, 3DMark2001 SE
Results - SiSoft Sandra Memory Benchmark
SiSoft Sandra (the System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) 2001 is a synthetic windows benchmark that features different tests used to evaluate different PC subsystems.
Results - 3DMark2001 SE 1024x768 32-bit
3DMark2001 SE is the latest installment in the popular 3DMark series. By combining DirectX 8.1 support with completely new graphics (including the GeForce4), it continues to provide benchmark results that empower you to make informed hardware assessments.
The results were pretty much as we expected. In the synthetic Sandra memory benchmarks, the DDR400 CL2 was the highest performing with the DDR400 CL2.5 and DDR333 CL2 coming second and third respectively. In 3DMark2001 SE, the DDR400 CL2 again led the benchmarks, however, this time the DDR333 CL2 slightly beat out the DDR400 CL2.5. It's clear to see that 3DMark2001 SE is more reliant on CAS latency timings than raw memory speed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch's new Nintendo arcade games are too pricey
- GIVEAWAY: ADATA XPG SX950 480GB and SD700X 256GB SSDs
- GIGABYTE reveal the Z370 AORUS motherboard range
- SteelSeries release the Rival 110 gaming mouse
- Ataribox sounds like risky business
- Ryzen 3 vs. Core i3 benched on GTX 1060/1070 & RX Vega
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Printer Review
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- White Hot Looks, White Hot Performance - CORSAIR Launches VENGEANCE RGB White DDR4
- Phanteks introduces Eclipse P300 PC case
- GIGABYTE introduces Z370 AORUS motherboards
- Samsung starts producing industry's first universal flash storage for next-generation automotive applications
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor