The Intel X25-M 120GB Retail
On the surface nothing has changed with the latest revision of the Intel SSD. The drive still uses a black ring to get it to the full 9mm height.
All of the label information is listed on the front of the drive and the back is bare other than the four standard mounting locations.
On the back the SATA power and data connections are where they should be for a 9mm height 2.5" form factor drive.
Here we see the screw on adapter bracket that Intel uses to turn their 7mm height drive into the 9mm model. We were hoping to be able to remove the bracket to make this the 7mm model for a netbook, but the screws used to secure the adapter are too long to be used for the conversion.
Here we get our first look at the 120GB hybrid flash drive. The row of flash on the left is labeled CAMDA, the same as used in the 160GB drive and the flash on the right is labeled JAMDA, the same as the 80GB model.
The back of the PCB has open spaces for even more flash, but none are used in the 120GB model.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series